Friday, April 13, 2012

Kiddie dreams

The other day, I overheard my kids talking.

Reese: Kuya, what you going to be when you grow up?
Josh: a policeman!
Reese: Me I'm going to be a ballerina!
Then she flashed a super sweet smile.

I remember when I was in kindergarten, during our graduation ceremony, all of us had to say what we would like to be when we grew up. My teacher wrote my script on a piece of paper and asked us to memorize and practice saying it at home.  I can still remember what I said,

"When I grow up I want to be a lawyer to help and defend the poor. "

I never thought that I would become what I am today.. A housewife and mother of two with nothing to worry about but the kids (and dirty dishes and laundry). Nothing beats that, I guess?! :)

What did you want to be when you were still a kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment