Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Blahblahblah

It's that time of the month and I asked my hubby to buy a bag of chips to satisfy my craving. (Earlier this morning he got me a coffee cheesecake) So when he got home from the car repair shop, there it was! Weeee!!!! Two small bags!

I haven't washed the dishes yet so I told myself that the chips would be my reward. I went to the kitchen to do the dishes and when I was done I went to the living room to check if there were some spots where I could do some quick uncluttering. I was surprised to hear someone cough. It was my eldest son. He was already up from his afternoon nap. Bummer. Now I can't eat my chips. I wouldn't want to teach my kids poor eating habits.

I'm sure I can still have the chips later :)

2 comments:

  1. I remember I used to have skyflakes and coke cravings before! Haha Now, chips na din yung akin. chips and coke. hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. para kang si mommy sa skyflakes and coke! naku ako chips and coke and chocolate..it's a vicious cycle! ;D

      Delete